Summary outline of the webinar
The model presented by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and its reflections in the policies pursued by his companions offer great insights for the modern world. Islamic teachings provide for the establishment of a just order where welfare of people stands out as the core goal. Equality before the laws of the state ensures the sustainability of such a system. Leaders are embodiment of love and compassion.
Main topics covered
1. Provision of Justice for every citizen as the central pillar of a state.
2. Leadership is Knowledgeable and accountable.
3. State is especially responsible for the well being of poor, destitute and orphans.
4. Appointment of state officials on merit and a system of strict accountability to monitor their performance.
5. Public participation in decision making and policy formulation through regular consultation and consensus building.
For more details, click here